Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to postpone this auction.
Please check back for rescheduling information.
We apologize for any confusion.
For Sale at Auction!
Peto Triumph 26' push/tug boat, (2006 model, s/n 5310) with
Twin Cummins Diesels (s/ns 3201151, 32017069)
Total barge size is 5'x30x90' consisting of 7 barge sections:
5 each 5'x10'x41' (s/ns 2675,2721,2716,2722,2726)
2 each 5'x10'x31' (s/ns 2928,2929)
Also, 1 rake section (5'x10'x31', s/n 2939)
American Barge Crane
Model 5299, S/N 8003R02275
50 ton capacity
Marine contractors, take note!
Available for sale at online auction by
J.R. Dixon Auction & Realty, LLC
Announcements, Terms, Conditions:
1. All items sell "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranty or guarantee. Bidders are encouraged to personally inspect all items prior to bidding.
2. A Buyer's Premium of 10% will be added to the high bid, the total being the purchase price. SC sales tax (8%) will be added where applicable.
3. Terms of payment are cash, cashier’s check, or bank wire. Payment in full must be received within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
4. Beginning at 2:00 PM on TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2023, lots will begin closing. There will be staggered endings; individual lots that receive a bid in the final few minutes will have bidding extended.
5. Preview dates & times are January 27, 2023, 3-5 PM,January 30, 2023, 3-5 PM,January 31, 2023, 10 AM thru auction closing:. Preview location: 372 County Shed Road, Beaufort, SC. We welcome and encourage you to inspect all lots! We encourage you to take whatever precautions you deem appropriate with regard to the pandemic.
6. Successful bidders, plan to pick up your purchases at 372 County Shed Road, Beaufort, SC on WEDNESDAY, FEB 1, 2023 or THURSDAY, FEB 2, 2023 during the hours of 10 AM-5PM. . NOTE: ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP DURING THIS TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED, AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. If you cannot pick up your purchases on this day, or make other arrangements to have your items picked up then, please do not bid! This is the only time available for pickup! Local pick up only! We are under time constraints to have all items moved, and thank you in advance for picking up your items on time! If you require shipping please have your shipper pick up during these scheduled times. You are responsible for removal and loading of your purchases, so bring whatever packing materials, tools, and labor you will need to move and load your items!
Use of J.R. Dixon Auctions online auction site is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. Terms announced on individual auction pages will be in addition to the following terms and conditions. In using this site, you accept without limitation the terms and conditions of the online auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to edit the terms and conditions of this agreement, and it is the buyer's responsibility to review any changes prior to use of the site. In using this site, you agree in advance to accept such revisions/changes.
All property is sold in 'AS IS' and 'WHERE IS' condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc. will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc.
All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction as may be necessary.
A Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid of each item. The sum of the high bid amount plus the buyer's premium will be the sales price.
Sales tax, when applicable, will be added to the sales price at the appropriate rate. Dealers or other exempt parties must have proper documentation on file with Auctioneer prior to bidding.
A credit card is required to register. This is for verification only, and no charge will be made at registration. At the conclusion of the auction, the credit card on file may be charged, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please contact J.R. Dixon Auctions prior to bidding if you would like to make arrangements for alternative payment methods. In all instances, buyer must make full payment prior to removal of buyer's purchases. A receipt will be furnished to the buyer.
All purchased items must be removed by the buyer during the specified time. Any items that are not removed during the time allotted may, at Auctioneer's discretion, be discarded or resold with proceeds going to the Auctioneer. J.R. Dixon Auctions DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services. Any and all logistics of removal, including moving, packaging, loading, transportation, etc. are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Auctioneer is not and will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries that occur during the inspection or removal of items.
Auctioneer will not be responsible for errors or omissions caused by an interruption of internet or telephone service. Bidder acknowledges that the auction is being conducted electronically and hardware or software may malfunction without warning. Auctioneer, in his sole discretion, may void any sale, suspend bidding, or re-sell items that were affected by any malfunction. Decisions made by Auctioneer are final. Bidder is responsible for any bids place under his bidding number and password. When you place a bid, you have entered a binding contract between yourself and J.R. Dixon Auctions. Once you become the winning bidder, you are obligated to buy the item at the price indicated and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Placing a bid on this site, winning, and then not paying for the item is illegal and can result in prosecution. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bidder or bids at his sole discretion. If bidder at any time feels that his bidder number or password have been compromised due to lack of bidder's security, notify Auctioneer immediately.
Most items offered at auction are sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price. Occasionally, a fair and reasonable reserve or minimum price is necessary. In the event of a reserve, Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on the seller's behalf up to the reserve price.
During an online auction, extended bidding will be given to items that have bids placed on them within several minutes of the close of the item. This is to allow fair time for all bidders to respond to a change in the bidding before time expires. Additionally, items may have staggered ending times. All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction.
Parties agree that any claim or controversy arising out of this contract shall be resolved by arbitration, which will be final and binding. The prevailing party will be entitled to collect from the other its costs associated with the arbitration, including attorney's fees. This contract will be governed in accordance with South Carolina law. Venue for any claim or controversy will be in Sumter County, South Carolina