ONLINE BIDDING ONLY AUCTION
4-BEDROOM CUSTOM BRICK HOME ON 172 ACRES±
770 Whitten Road · Russellville, Alabama (Franklin County)
ONLINE Bidding Only Closes Thursday, October 10th · 7 PM
Auction results subject to U.S. Bankruptcy Court Case #19-80103-CRJ-7
Enjoy a scenic and winding drive leading to a magnificent brick home that's perfect for urbane and comfortable living secluded from the rest of the world. Fowler Auction is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a beautiful 172 acre± estate. The estate is mostly wooded with gently rolling hills opening up to a man-made Leola Lake and a beautiful home in a serene clearing. Imagine a 360° view of majestic woods surrounding you! Please take the time to view our videos showing you a little taste of this unique property.
The unique home offers:
- 4 Bedrooms: The master features hardwood flooring, a fireplace insert, lounging area with gazebo style ceiling & ceiling fan overlooking patio & pool area, as well as a coffee bar entering the master bath
- 3 1/2 Baths: The master features a LARGE walk-in closet, granite double vanity with personal grooming area and a beautiful lead glass privacy window. 1 full bath has a steam shower
- Step Down Living Room featuring a tray ceiling with recessed lighting
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with an island, dual sinks and convection ovens/griddles & 2 Sub Zero refrigerators
- Foyer & Hallway
- Sitting Room with gazebo style ceiling & ceiling fan overlooking the pool
- Study with built-in bookshelves and fireplace insert
- Spacious Laundry Room with plentiful cabinetry and tile flooring (opens to the garage). The washer, dryer and refrigerator in this room will remain with the home.
- 3-Car Finished Garage with mud sink
- Enclosed patio overlooking an in-ground pool with extended deck area and Lake Leola. Extras: built-in Napoleon grill and pizza oven
- Spacious Unfinished Upstairs (lumber to finish is already upstairs)
- In-Home Fitness Area with Sauna
- All televisions that are currently in the home will remain.
- These Kitchen appliances will remain with the home: Five Star gas oven/hood, sub-zero refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwashers
The custom enrichments such as extravagant molding, interior columns, recessed lighting, beveled glass pocket doors and more really must be seen to truly appreciate.
This home will be shown by appointment only on Thursday, October 3rd and Thursday, October 10th, 2019. Please call Mickey Fowler or Daniel Culps at (256) 420-4454 to schedule your private showing.
Offers 125 acres± of dense hardwoods that offer a spectacular perimeter surrounding the estate. Approximately 50 acres± have been cleared and boast a man-made lake as well as a gorgeous home sitting at the top of the hill overseeing the entire estate. The estate offers numerous acres of prime timber to be cut or leased.
Directions: From Highway 24 & Jackson Avenue South in Russellville, Alabama, travel north on Jackson Avenue to West Madison Street and turn left. Travel to Waterloo Road and turn right. Travel to Summitt Street (at Russellville High School) and turn left. Travel approximately 1 mile to Whitten Road. Turn right and travel to auction property on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
Note: View other properties within this case to be offered within Franklin County, Alabama here at https://www.fowlerauction.com/project/details/50179/.
· This is an ONLINE Only auction that has been ordered by the US Bankruptcy Court; Case #19-80103-CRJ-7.
· A non-refundable 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be due within 24 hours of auction closing with the balance due on or before 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Court Ordered Auction: US Bankruptcy Court For The Northern Division Of Alabama; Case #19-80103-CRJ-7
Real Estate: Auction result is subject to US Bankruptcy Court Approval; Case #19-80103-CRJ-7. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) is required within 24 hours of auction end time via certified funds. The balance will be due on or before 30 days or 5 days following bankruptcy court approval, whichever is later. The closing fees are the buyer's responsibility. A Fowler Auction representative will contact the winning bidder on or before Friday morning, October 11th, 2019.
Property will be conveyed by deed description.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.